Manali Leh Cycling Tour
Region: Kullu–Lahoul & Spiti-Ladakh
Season: June to September
Duration: 10 Days
Max. Altitude: 5359m/17,582ft.
Day 01: Arrive in Manali. Spend the day acclimatizing with your bike.
Day 02: Manali – Marhi (40 Kms)
Day 03: Marhi – Sissu (45 Kms)
Day 04 : Sissu – Jispa (45 Kms)
Day 05 : Jispa – Padseo/ Zing Zing Bar (45 Kms)
Day 06 : Padseo – Sarchu (55 Kms)
Day 07 : Sarchu – Pang (45 Kms)
Day 08 : Pang – Debring (75 Kms)
Day 09 : Debring – Rumtse (35 Kms)
Day 10 : Rumtse – Leh (85 Kms)
For Complete Itinerary and Cost, Please Contact Us
- Tents, sleeping bags, carry mats and Mess Tent.
- Nutritious, high calorie food will be served.
- Guide, cook and camp helpers.
- Logistics Vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- You will only have to carry your personal knapsack containing water bottle, camera and trail layers.
- Tent on double occupancy.
- Any expenses of personal nature, tips, phone etc.
- Any Insurance.
- Stay and food in Manali, and Leh.
- Mountain bike. (You will need to get your own bikes or you can buy a new bike from us and the bike is yours after the trip.)
- Bike repair kit (Participants are expected to carry their own punture kit, spare tubes (2 will be good) and a multi-purpose repair tool.
- A bike helmet
- Small day sack to carry trail clothing,
- Good quality waterproof jacket
- Waterproof trousers
- Balaclava (thick fleece)
- Sun hat
- Cycle mitts
- Warm gloves – mountaineering gloves (waterproof outer, fleece inner) are good.
- Mid-weight fleece top
- Cycling tights
- Long sleeved shirt
- Travel trousers
- 2 wicking tee-shirts (synthetic or merino wool)
- Cotton tee-shirt for around town
- Long sleeved thermal top
- Thermal long johns
- 2-3 pairs underwear
- 2-3 pairs of standard socks
- 1 pair warm sock
- Cycling shoes, e.g. SPD’s, if applicable (bring spare cleats)
- Shoes, Flip-flops, Crocs or Sandals to wear around camp.
Other suggested items are:
- Dark glasses (the sun is very strong).
- A couple of spare passport photos photocopies of key documents. e.g., passport (data and visa pages), I Card
- Travel insurance policy.
- Airline tickets.